Hey guys...

What is life? What is love? I juz wanna say i'm lucky to have frenz...that's all

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Treasure every moment

These few days have been harsh. I've learnt a lot about love & life. Now, i can dare say my life is moving onto the nxt transition. Okok, my love life and life itself has not been that great. Well overall, I've started to understand and see things differently. Like ppl say, when it's time to change, we will change. As for me, i've much more quiet than the old noisy Alex. I've learnt that sometimes, being silence is a way of communicating as well. When we're not talking, we're enjoying. How true this is.

I've began to enjoy the surroundings, looking and watching as ppl and time pass by rather than making my presence felt. It's kinda fun actually. Also, i've began to understand that friends are part of life. Without friends, life is definitely a bad one. However, I oso truly understand that life without love is like a tree without water. Dun get me wrong. Love can come from family and friends. Oh ok, the in-between too. After so many things happened, I can truly say I need her and love her. Well, is that too late now?

Moreover, being a human does not mean we havta make our presence felt. I found out that as long as ppl can feel our presence, then life is good enuf. Live life as humble as u can. We dun havta stand out as long as we can make a difference. Starting to see openly u might say....hehe. Oh ya i shall post some pix which i took juz now. Kinda nice.


Nice pic...lol looks like came out from the electric pole...

Love d rainbow...

Nice rainbow eh...

Sry...blame the tree...lol

Eh i'm not promoting 3R...lol

Don't see clouds plz...see the mountain...

No comments:

Post a Comment