Hey guys...

What is life? What is love? I juz wanna say i'm lucky to have frenz...that's all

Monday, June 14, 2010

Some nice quotes i came across while surfing the net

1) Life isn't fair. It's just fairer than death. That's all.
2) For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, it might have been.
3) The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
4) Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy.
5) The walls we build around us to keep out the saness also keep out the joy.
6) Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still.
7) Expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
8) When I do something great, no one ever seems to remember. But when I do something wrong, no one can ever seem to forget.
9) There is only one rain cloud in the sky, and it's raining on me. Somehow, I'm not surprised.
10) I wanna get lost from my life sometimes, sit on the side and watch the world go by. I wanna get lost and I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment